We are pleased to announce call for chapters for the volume on sustainable regional policies.
Regional policies play a key role in addressing various socio-economic and environmental challenges while fostering inclusive growth and equitable development. We invite scholars, researchers, policymakers, and practitioners to contribute to an edited volume that explores the multifaceted issue of making sustainable regional (and local) policies a reality.
The volume aims to provide a comprehensive understanding of the challenges, strategies, and innovations involved in formulating and implementing sustainable regional policies. It seeks to generate insights that can guide the design and execution of effective regional policies across the globe.
Topics include (but not limited to):
- Sustainable regional development strategies
- Environmental sustainability in regional policies
- Interdisciplinary knowledge in social sustainability: Integrating STEM and HASS (Human, Arts and Social Sciences)
- Social inclusion and equity in regional development
- Regional innovation ecosystems
- Smart cities and regional development
- Regional policy evaluation and impact assessment
- Cross-border regional collaboration
- Case studies and best practices in sustainable regional policies
- Social entrepreneurship and institutional sustainability
- Entrepreneurship development in regional policies
- Urban sustainability and regional development
- We welcome original research articles, case studies, policy analyses, and theoretical contributions.
- Manuscripts should be between 3,000 and 7,000 words (excluding references).
- Submissions must follow the APA (author-date) style guidelines (after review round we will send the final references format)
- Final submissions by end of the February 2024.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 20 November 2023 should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notification of Abstract acceptance: 10 December 2023
- Final Manuscript Due: End of February 2024
- Expected Publication Date: Late 2024/Early 2025
Review Process: All submitted manuscripts will undergo a double-blind peer review process to ensure the quality and relevance of the content.
Accepted papers will be published in an edited volume by renowned publishing house.
Inquiries and Submissions: For inquiries or to submit your manuscript, please contact should be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org